What People Are Saying
Here’s what clients are saying about our classes, instructors and facility...
- "Seeing Greg work the room was like watching an artist paint a masterpiece"
- "Mallory was very knowledgeble and did an excellent job teaching. For only 6 weeks it was a lot of information well presented."
- "really appreciated the level of care and detail that the classes provide in training our dog. Greg give wonderful tips and demonstrations on how to be successful with your dog. We highly recommend taking classes at Telling Tails!"
- "I love this place. My puppy and I learned a lot in puppy kindergarten and we are going back for pet 101 and try for AKC Puppy STAR. I highly recommend this place. Perfect atmosphere."
- "This place make us doggone happy"
“Beth is fair, honest and very respectful of both dogs and handlers and genuinely interested in their learning.”
"Sumac is friendly, engaging and focused. She can handle questions, adapt to behaviors, and is very informative.
About Marianne's Reactive Dog Class: "She was so knowledgeable! She made sure we all felt comfortable and kept the classroom a safe and productive environment."
Upcoming Classes 2022
More Info: 207-642-3693
Wag It Games Classes
Tuesday, June 28 @ 5:00pm
Smart Dog Games & Tricks
Tuesday, July 19 @ 5:00pm
Beginning Sniff It
Tuesday, June 28 @ 3:30pm
Sniff It Pro
Tuesday, June 28 @ 2:00pm
Pet Dog 101
Thursday, July 14 @ 7:00pm
Wednesday, August 3 @ 12:00pm
Tuesday, September 20 @ 5:30pm
Pet Dog 102
Saturday, July 9 @ 11:30am
Wednesday, August 17 @ 1:30pm
Wednesday, July 13 @ 1:30pm
Thursday, July 21 @ 5:30pm
Reactive Dog Class
Tuesday, September 20 @ 7:00pm
Canine Good Handler
Returning Fall, 2022
To Sign Up For a Class:
Sign up online
or call 207-642-3693
Pet Dog 102
July 9, August 17
July 13, July 21
Masks are currently optional at Telling Tails.
Class Cancellation & Refund Policy
Full Refund with 2 weeks notice prior to class start date.
50% Refund with 1 week notice prior to class start date.
No Refund with less than 1 week notice or class has started.
Requesting to transfer to another class is considered a cancellation and falls under above terms.
If we have to cancel class for any reason, we will schedule a make up class.
We will make every effort to stay with the original class schedule,
but should a make up class be required there are no refunds for make up classes that you are unable to attend.
Join Our Mailing List
We maintain an email list to notify customers of upcoming classes, clinics, seminars, and events. We never sell or share our email addresses. Please sign up today!