Membership Rental Calendar
Member Rental of Telling Tails Training Facility
The following rental rates are for members only. Non-members wishing to rent space at Telling Tails need to contact Mallory at 207-642-3693.
- The calculation of space rentals is done by counting people (not dogs)
- Each person renting space may have multiple dogs at no additional cost.
- Visitors and observers who do not have dogs and are not participating in some way do not have to be counted.
- Instructors are counted as one person whether they have a dog with them or not.
- All participants need not be members, but one member or instructor must be present.
- Minimum rental time is one hour, and all rentals are calculated by the hour. Hours cannot be split into half hour rentals.
- Rental reservations can be made online but cannot be made any further than one week in advance.
- Telling Tails reserves the right to displace a rental if the space is needed for a last minute event or class.
- $15/hour for the first person
- $5/hour for each additional person
- Payment can be left in payment mail box at facility
Pre-Purchase Rental Cards
Your cards will be emailed to you after purchase and you will need to print them (only requires one 8.5"x11" paper).
If you can not print it, please make a note during check-out and we will print and leave at the training facility for pick up.
- 15% discounts on most classes.
- Discounts on some clinics, seminars, and events.
- Pass keys to use either Training Center facility on an as available basis. Use the interactive calendar link above to reserve a training room and time.
- An additional fee of $15/hour will also be charged on a per hour basis.
- Members will be allowed to book space on a space available basis up to one week in advance only. Space may be booked for a maximum of one hour, but should the space be available longer on the day of the booking, members may stay longer and pay for additional hours. The hourly fee covers the member signing up for the space. Additional people, either members or non-members may use the space in the same hour for a fee of $5/person/hour with a maximum of 4 people using the space at one time. More than 4 using the space is subject to approval.
- Membership is non-transferable. Members may not give their pass keys to any other person for any reason. All non-members must be accompanied by members at all times.
A Note From Robin About Membership:
Members are encouraged to take full advantage of all their benefits as much as possible. Members are also charged with the responsibilities that go with membership in any group or club. Please be respectful of all other members. Take care of the Training Center and be sure to leave it in the same condition or better than what you found. You may use equipment, but please treat it as if it were your own, and put it away neatly and carefully. The Training Center will be available for members to use as long is it is not abused or taken advantage of. I trust that each member will pay his or her fair share and that you will all be honorable and trustworthy when you use the facility.
Full Year Membership Fee: $80
Second Member in The Same Family: $70
1/2 Year Membership Fee: $45
Second 1/2 Year Member in The Same Family: $35
Join Our Mailing List
We maintain an email mailing list to notify our customers of upcoming classes, clinics, seminars, and events. We do not sell or share our email addresses. Please join the Telling Tails family of dog trainers and sign up for our mailing list.